Friday, May 9, 2008

More GLOCAL Developments in Second Life...

Here I am posing at the symbolic gateway to Canada in SL... Yes, once again I have relied on Photoshop to make my virtual landscape more aesthetically pleasing for all you Patriots out there. The flags did not rez properly when I took my photo so I had to touch them up somehow ;-)

Hey there blog readers!

More progress has been on the GLOCAL Project's presence in Second Life.

You can read all about it, by clicking on this link here.

In the meantime, here are some cool pix that are tangentially related to my current occupation as the Project Coordinator...

Here I am near what looks like the "I Dream of Genie" lamphouse that is on the outskirts of Canada.

I only took this picture because it features an extremely stylish Matrix-style "support portal" made by one of our potential neighbors...

To read more about our neighbors, click again on this blog link.

No comments: